The AAMS Aerial & Mapping fleet is available for hire on long or short-term lease. We provide the pilot and offer wet or dry rates. Having conducted surveys in several countries AAMS specialize in successfully providing aircraft, crew and moreover maintenance in several countries.
We have aircraft currently based throughout Europe & Middle East, including Saudi Arabia.
AAMS’s international fleet of survey aircraft includes:
- 2* Rockwell Commanders 690A
- Piper PA-31T1 Cheyenne
- Partenavia P.68
AAMS’s survey equipment includes:
- UCXp digital camera, FMC, gyro-stabilised mount and GPS/IMU.
- Leica ALS70, LiDAR sensors offer high accuracy due to best-in-class performance in pulse and scan rate.
Crew are available for contracts worldwide:
- Flight engineer depending on location
AAMS’s aircraft engineering services include:
- Routine & scheduled inspections and maintenance
- Defect rectification & unscheduled maintenance
- Major inspections, Service Bulletin compliance
- Developing & installing modifications to aircraft and role equipment
- Component changes